Manhattan, the Universe, and Everything

A single Manhattanite's diary of her life in The City, plus various odd commentary. plain_jane_jones1@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Create your own South Park character (timewaster)

Apparently, according to http://www.weeworld.com, this is what I would look like if I were animated (with the graphics looking rather South Park):



According to my friend Jen, my "weemee" needed a burnt orange snow hat, since I can't stand the cold and wear a lot of burnt orange crap, a long khaki jacket since I own a lot of khaki shit, glasses (since my eyes have been shot after over a half-decade of higher learning), a blackberry (duh, for those of you who know What I Do For A Living), and a bottle of wine (also somewhat related to What I Do For A Living).

I have no idea why I'm in London. Other options were "Dubai", "The Moon", "Under Water", "At A German Beer Garden", "Disco", "Amsterdam" (as noted by the animated puffs of smoke emanating from the coffee shop), "Boston", and "Baseball Stadium".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home